About Us 

 

Makeme Up Marylee specializes in customizing makeup and hairstyles that enhance your unique features.

Follow Us

 

  • Instagram - White Circle
  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Yelp - White Circle

So you've just booked... now what?

Thank you for booking! At this point, we should already have exchanged contact information. It is important for me to keep in contact with you in the time leading up to your booking. So if you have any questions, concerns, or need anything at all, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm here to make your event go as smoothly as possible. 

All that is needed from you the day of the event is a chair, a table (or something to set my kit on), and an outlet. If you wish to add any headpieces, accessories, or specific makeup, you must provide these additional pieces.


Payment:

-Deposits are required for services totaling $150 or more. This deposit must be made at the time of booking.
-If booking a trial, 40% of the total is due the day of the trial. The remaining 60% is due on the day of the event.
-Services should be paid in full the day of the event.

-There are no refunds for services rendered. 
-Cancellation is required 24 hours prior to your booking.

Travel:

-Travel is free up to 30 miles from Navarre. Anything over 30 miles is subject to a traveling fee that is determined by mileage. 
-If there are any toll bridges in route to the destination, I will set my GPS to avoid the toll. If the route to avoid the toll is over 30 miles- there are two options to choose from. The client can either pay for the extra mileage, or pay for the cost of the toll (x2 for there and back).

-Any parking fees are to be paid by the client at the time of service.


Recommendations:


Although none of these are required, I do recommend doing these before and on the day of your event. 
-Exfoliate and 
moisturize your skin and lips about a week before the event. 
-Shave your face the day before or day of. (It sounds crazy, but it will allow easier and smoother application. And no, it will not cause your hair to grow back thicker.)
-Wear a button up or robe the 
day of. (Nothing you will have to slip over your head.)
-
Moisturize your face and lips a few hours before your booking.
-Wash your hair the night before and 
neatly
blow dry.

-If you are getting makeup done for an all day event, I recommend providing your own lipstick so that you can reapply throughout the day.